Over the counter teeth whitening kits are sold online and at drugstores, promising to remove stains and discolorations from the teeth, leaving them whiter and brighter. And while many of these kits do provide results, it’s better to leave teeth cleaning to the dentist instead. There are many perks offered when you choose to visit the dentist for the service rather than use the OTC, DIY options, such as the five listed here.
1. Once per year is all that it takes! When dental tooth whitening is used, you’ll need service just once per year. The teeth (with proper care, of course) remain bright and white all year long.
2. Dental tooth whitening is fast, easy, and doesn’t hurt. The dentist can perform the service on your lunch hour, in fact.
3. Professional whitening is safer than the kits that are sold OTC. Although these kits are FDA-approved, the chemicals inside can wear down the enamel on the teeth, especially if they’re used too often.
4. Do you need instant results from the teeth whitening procedure? Some of the kits can take weeks to whiten the teeth, but the results that come after dental whitening are instant.
5. Dentists know how to clean the teeth the right way, so when you schedule service, it is easy to get thorough cleaning that leaves the teeth looking their absolute best. You do want beautiful teeth, don’t you?
Is it time to get your teeth cleaned the right way? Teeth Cleaning Hemet is a service that everyone can benefit from if they care about the appearance of their smile. Make sure to visit the dentist to obtain teeth whitening and get that amazing smile that you deserve. You won’t be disappointed with the results.